By Heather T. Rowan-Kenyon,Ana M. Martinez-Aleman,Mandy Savitz-Romer
Read or Download Technology and Engagement: Making Technology Work for First Generation College Students PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
The world of clever and adaptive consumer interfaces has been of curiosity to the study group for a very long time. a lot attempt has been spent in looking for a solid theoretical base for adaptivity in human-computer interplay and to construct prototypical structures exhibiting good points of adaptivity in real-life interfaces.
The e-book studies at the present kingdom on HCI in biomedicine and well-being care, concentrating on the position of human components, sufferer safeguard good as methodological underpinnings of HCI theories and its program for biomedical informatics. Theories, versions and frameworks for human-computer interplay (HCI) were well-known as key individuals for the layout, improvement and use of computer-based structures.
This publication discusses the newest advances in human elements and ergonomics, concentrating on tools for bettering caliber, safeguard, potency, and effectiveness in sufferer care. by way of emphasizing the actual, cognitive and organizational features of human elements and ergonomics functions, it stories on numerous views, together with these of clinicians, sufferers, health and wellbeing corporations and coverage companies.
This e-book constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the ninth foreign convention on Collaboration applied sciences, CollabTech 2017, held in Saskatoon, SK, Canada, in August 2017. the ten revised complete papers provided during this booklet including 6 brief papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 37 submissions.
- Calculating a Natural World: Scientists, Engineers, and Computers During the Rise of U.S. Cold War Research (Inside Technology)
- Intelligent Human Computer Interaction: 8th International Conference, IHCI 2016, Pilani, India, December 12-13, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Situated Dialog in Speech-Based Human-Computer Interaction (Signals and Communication Technology)
- Beginning CSS Preprocessors: With SASS, Compass.js and Less.js
- Human-Computer Interactions in Transport
- Cognitive Systems: Human Cognitive Models in Systems Design
Additional resources for Technology and Engagement: Making Technology Work for First Generation College Students