By Rafael A. Calvo,Sidney K. D'Mello
Read Online or Download New Perspectives on Affect and Learning Technologies: 3 (Explorations in the Learning Sciences, Instructional Systems and Performance Technologies) PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
The world of clever and adaptive person interfaces has been of curiosity to the learn group for a very long time. a lot attempt has been spent in looking for a good theoretical base for adaptivity in human-computer interplay and to construct prototypical structures displaying positive factors of adaptivity in real-life interfaces.
The e-book stories at the present country on HCI in biomedicine and well-being care, concentrating on the position of human elements, sufferer security good as methodological underpinnings of HCI theories and its software for biomedical informatics. Theories, versions and frameworks for human-computer interplay (HCI) were well-known as key members for the layout, improvement and use of computer-based platforms.
This publication discusses the newest advances in human components and ergonomics, targeting tools for making improvements to caliber, security, potency, and effectiveness in sufferer care. through emphasizing the actual, cognitive and organizational points of human components and ergonomics purposes, it stories on numerous views, together with these of clinicians, sufferers, well-being organisations and assurance services.
This ebook constitutes the refereed court cases of the ninth foreign convention on Collaboration applied sciences, CollabTech 2017, held in Saskatoon, SK, Canada, in August 2017. the ten revised complete papers offered during this ebook including 6 brief papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 37 submissions.
- Grundlagen der Mensch-Computer-Interaktion (Pearson Studium - IT) (German Edition)
- Human-Computer Interaction. Interaction Contexts: 19th International Conference, HCI International 2017, Vancouver, BC, Canada, July 9-14, 2017, Proceedings, ... Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Human Factors Methods: A Practical Guide for Engineering and Design
- Twitter Data Analytics (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Computer Systems Experiences of Users with and Without Disabilities: An Evaluation Guide for Professionals (Rehabilitation Science in Practice Series)
- Computer Access for People with Disabilities: A Human Factors Approach (Rehabilitation Science in Practice Series)
Additional resources for New Perspectives on Affect and Learning Technologies: 3 (Explorations in the Learning Sciences, Instructional Systems and Performance Technologies)