By Rajesh Arora
Read or Download Microbial Biotechnology: Energy and Environment PDF
Best microbiology books
Sizzling issues in an infection and Immunity II offers a present view from top specialists about the most popular issues of shock to clinicians taking care of kids with infections. The publication brings jointly a set of manuscripts from a school of authors of overseas status who contributed to a direction in Paediatric an infection and Immunity in Oxford, united kingdom in June 2004.
This thematic quantity provides authoritative, updated studies addressing contemporary advances in addition to an summary for the examine and medical groups at the endemic an infection of Chagas illness. Lead researchers speak about epidemiology and keep an eye on measures in addition to a number of analysis ideas, remedies, and remedies at present getting used.
Nitrogen is arguably crucial nutrient required through crops. although, the supply of nitrogen is restricted in lots of soils and even though the earth's surroundings contains seventy eight. 1% nitrogen fuel (N2) vegetation are not able to exploit this manner of nitrogen. To compensate , smooth agriculture has been hugely reliant on commercial nitrogen fertilizers to accomplish greatest crop productiveness.
The Microbiology of respiration approach Infections studies glossy techniques within the prognosis, remedy, and prophylaxis of breathing procedure infections. The e-book is particularly valuable for researchers, scientists, lecturers, clinical practitioners, graduate and postgraduate scholars, and experts from pharmaceutical and laboratory diagnostic businesses.
- Management of Antimicrobials in Infectious Diseases: Impact of Antibiotic Resistance
- Microbial Mats: Modern and Ancient Microorganisms in Stratified Systems: 14 (Cellular Origin, Life in Extreme Habitats and Astrobiology)
- Molecular Biology of the SARS-Coronavirus
- Bacteriophages: Biology and Applications
- The Microbiology of Skin, Soft Tissue, Bone and Joint Infections: Volume 2 (Clinical Microbiology Diagnosis, treatment and prophylaxis of infections)
Extra info for Microbial Biotechnology: Energy and Environment