By David Meister
Read or Download Conceptual Foundations of Human Factors Measurement (Human Factors and Ergonomics) PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
The world of clever and adaptive person interfaces has been of curiosity to the examine neighborhood for a very long time. a lot attempt has been spent in searching for a reliable theoretical base for adaptivity in human-computer interplay and to construct prototypical platforms displaying gains of adaptivity in real-life interfaces.
The publication reviews at the present nation on HCI in biomedicine and future health care, concentrating on the position of human elements, sufferer security good as methodological underpinnings of HCI theories and its program for biomedical informatics. Theories, versions and frameworks for human-computer interplay (HCI) were well-known as key individuals for the layout, improvement and use of computer-based platforms.
This ebook discusses the newest advances in human components and ergonomics, targeting tools for bettering caliber, defense, potency, and effectiveness in sufferer care. through emphasizing the actual, cognitive and organizational features of human components and ergonomics functions, it stories on quite a few views, together with these of clinicians, sufferers, overall healthiness enterprises and coverage prone.
This e-book constitutes the refereed court cases of the ninth overseas convention on Collaboration applied sciences, CollabTech 2017, held in Saskatoon, SK, Canada, in August 2017. the ten revised complete papers offered during this ebook including 6 brief papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 37 submissions.
- 3DTV Content Capture, Encoding and Transmission: Building the Transport Infrastructure for Commercial Services (Wiley - IEEE)
- Service Design: From Insight to Implementation
- Converging Clinical and Engineering Research on Neurorehabilitation II: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on NeuroRehabilitation (ICNR2016), ... Segovia, Spain (Biosystems & Biorobotics)
- HCI Redux: The Promise of Post-Cognitive Interaction (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
- Advances in Human Factors in Sports, Injury Prevention and Outdoor Recreation: Proceedings of the AHFE 2017 International Conference on Human Factors in ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Information Visualization: An Introduction
Extra info for Conceptual Foundations of Human Factors Measurement (Human Factors and Ergonomics)