By Vimla L. Patel,Thomas G. Kannampallil,David R. Kaufman
Read or Download Cognitive Informatics for Biomedicine: Human Computer Interaction in Healthcare (Health Informatics) PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
The world of clever and adaptive consumer interfaces has been of curiosity to the learn group for a very long time. a lot attempt has been spent in searching for a solid theoretical base for adaptivity in human-computer interplay and to construct prototypical platforms exhibiting good points of adaptivity in real-life interfaces.
The publication stories at the present country on HCI in biomedicine and health and wellbeing care, concentrating on the position of human elements, sufferer protection good as methodological underpinnings of HCI theories and its program for biomedical informatics. Theories, types and frameworks for human-computer interplay (HCI) were famous as key participants for the layout, improvement and use of computer-based structures.
This e-book discusses the newest advances in human components and ergonomics, concentrating on tools for bettering caliber, safeguard, potency, and effectiveness in sufferer care. through emphasizing the actual, cognitive and organizational points of human components and ergonomics purposes, it studies on a number of views, together with these of clinicians, sufferers, healthiness companies and assurance companies.
This booklet constitutes the refereed court cases of the ninth foreign convention on Collaboration applied sciences, CollabTech 2017, held in Saskatoon, SK, Canada, in August 2017. the ten revised complete papers provided during this booklet including 6 brief papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 37 submissions.
- Usability Testing Essentials: Ready, Set...Test!
- Reproduction of Tactual Textures: Transducers, Mechanics and Signal Encoding (Springer Series on Touch and Haptic Systems)
- Culture and Human-Robot Interaction in Militarized Spaces: A War Story (Emerging Technologies, Ethics and International Affairs)
- Cross-Cultural Human-Computer Interaction and User Experience Design: A Semiotic Perspective
- Two Bit Circus and the Future of Entertainment (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Tangible Modeling with Open Source GIS
Extra resources for Cognitive Informatics for Biomedicine: Human Computer Interaction in Healthcare (Health Informatics)