By Steven Powell,J.P. Shim
By Vijay Shankar Upreti
- Practice cluster implementation in your neighborhood workstation or laptop
- Implement either Oracle/Solaris and Veritas clusters lower than Oracle Solaris 10 OS
- Master cluster basics, techniques, and design
- Create virtualized environments below VirtualBox
- Learn the must haves and configuration for host builds, networking, and garage setup utilizing VirtualBox for Solaris Oracle and Veritas
By Chris Ziegler
This enjoyable and pleasant consultant exhibits you the way to navigate the G1’s android interface, make mobile calls, view maps, deal with contacts, browse the net, and an entire lot extra. Your T-Mobile G1 is much more than a phone—it’s additionally an administrative assistant, movie show, jukebox, cellular place of work, and a number of other extra issues all rolled into one equipment. With T-Mobile G1 For Dummies, you can:
- Find out all in regards to the Android telephone working approach and what it offers
- Learn your method round the G1’s keyboard, buttons, and contact screen
- See how your G1 connects to either wireless networks and T-Mobile’s high-speed network
- Surf the internet, obtain track and imagine records, and tweak browser settings
- Send and obtain Gmail, get the place you’re going with Google Maps, and remain geared up with Google Calendar
- Take photographs, try out YouTube, and fill your mobilephone with media
- Manage your electronic mail and select which messages should be synced for your phone
- Shop the Android marketplace and realize extra cool apps on your G1
Don’t waste a unmarried cool function of your T-Mobile G1! T-Mobile G1 For Dummies indicates you ways to take advantage of the entire nice Google features, play (and even purchase) tune, browse the net, upload apps, and more.
By Dave Mabe
The BlackBerry has turn into a useful software for these folks who have to remain hooked up and within the loop. yet most folk benefit from just a couple of gains that this superb communications gadget bargains. What if you happen to may possibly do even more together with your BlackBerry than simply net browsing and email?
BlackBerry Hacks will increase your cellular computing with nice information and tips. you will examine that the BlackBerry is in a position to belongings you by no means proposal attainable, and you can the way to make it a fair greater electronic mail and net workhorse:
- Get the main out of the integrated applications
- Take keep an eye on of electronic mail with filters, searches, and more
- Rev up your cellular gaming--whether you are an arcade addict or poker pro
- Browse the internet, chat over IM, and stay alongside of information and weblogs
- Work with workplace files, spell payment your messages, and ship faxes
- Become safer, lock down your BlackBerry and stash safe info someplace safe
- Manage and computer screen the BlackBerry company Server (BES) and cellular info process (MDS)
- Create sites that glance nice on a BlackBerry
- Develop and set up BlackBerry applications
Whether you want to time table a gathering from a trade extravaganza ground, ascertain your kid's subsequent play date on the park, or simply locate the exhibit occasions and safe motion picture tickets whereas at dinner, this publication is helping you utilize the outstanding BlackBerry to stick in contact and in-the-know--no subject the place you're or the place you go.
By Mohammad A Matin
This ebook offers state-of-the-art study contributions that handle quite a few elements of community layout, optimization, implementation, and alertness of cognitive radio applied sciences. It demonstrates easy methods to make greater usage of the to be had spectrum, cognitive radios and spectrum entry to accomplish powerful spectrum sharing among authorized and unlicensed clients. The ebook presents teachers and researchers crucial details on present advancements and destiny developments in cognitive radios for attainable integration with the approaching 5G networks. moreover, it features a short creation to cognitive radio networks for novices to the field.
By Fabio Paterno
By Niels Ole Bernsen,Laila Dybkjær
By Gian Guido Zurli
By Jeff Friesen
Android improvement is scorching, and plenty of programmers have an interest in becoming a member of the thrill. in spite of the fact that, simply because this know-how relies on Java, you might want to first receive a fantastic snatch of the Java language and its foundational APIs to enhance your possibilities of succeeding as an Android app developer. in the end, you can be busy studying the structure of an Android app, a few of the Android-specific APIs, and Android-specific instruments. when you don't already understand Java basics, you will likely prove with an important headache from additionally having to quick cram these basics into your wisdom base.
Learn Java for Android improvement, moment Edition teaches programmers of any ability point the fundamental Java language and foundational Java API abilities that needs to be discovered to enhance the programmers probabilities of succeeding as an Android app developer. all the books 14 chapters presents an workout part that offers you the chance to enhance your figuring out of the chapters fabric. solutions to the books greater than 500 routines are supplied in an appendix. A moment appendix presents an important game-oriented Java software, that you can convert into an Android app.
when you entire this ebook, you have to be able to dive into starting Android app development. probably, commence that trip with Apress' Beginning Android.
What youll learn
- The Java language: This ebook presents whole assurance of approximately each pre-Java model 7 language characteristic (native tools are in brief pointed out yet no longer officially covered). beginning with easy language gains (e.g., reviews, kinds, expressions, and statements), you move to these good points regarding sessions and items, by way of object-oriented positive factors relating to inheritance, polymorphism, and interfaces. then you discover the complicated language good points for nested varieties, programs, static imports, exceptions, assertions, annotations, generics, and enums. carrying on with, you examine strictfp, synchronized, unstable, the improved for loop assertion, autoboxing/unboxing, and brief fields.
- Java APIs: as well as item and APIs regarding exceptions, you discover Math, StrictMath, BigDecimal, BigInteger, String, StringBuffer/StringBuilder, Boolean, personality, Byte, brief, Integer, lengthy, go with the flow, Double, quantity, the Threads API, method, Runtime, method, the Collections Framework, the Concurrency Utilities, Date, Formatter, Random, Scanner, the ZIP and JAR APIs, dossier, RandomAccessFile, circulate periods, and writer/reader sessions, InetAddress, SocketOptions, Socket, ServerSocket, DatagramSocket, MulticastSocket, URL, URLConnection, URLEncoder, URLDecoder, NetWorkInterface, InterfaceAddress, CookieHandler, CookieManager, CookieStore, CookiePolicy, Buffer, ByteBuffer, CharBuffer, DoubleBuffer,FloatBuffer, IntBuffer, LongBuffer, ShortBuffer, MappedByteBuffer, Channel, WritableByteChannel, ReadableByteChannel,ScatteringByteChannel, GatheringByteChannel, FileChannel, the ordinary Expressions API, JDBC, and extra.
- Applying these: you'll find out how to use the JDKs javac (compiler), java (application launcher), javadoc (Java documentation generator), and jar (Java archive writer, updater, and extractor) instruments. additionally, you will obtain an advent to the Eclipse built-in improvement setting, that is the respectable normal for constructing Android apps.
Who this e-book is for
This ebook is for any programmer - together with present Java programmers and Objective-C-based iPhone and iPad programmers - of any ability point who must receive a pretty good realizing of the Java language and foundational Java APIs ahead of leaping into Android app development.
By Michael Schwarz,Daniel Mandl
Die beiden Autoren Daniel Mandl & Michael Schwarz, beide langjährige Apple-Experten, zeigen zudem, wie auch Programme, die nicht von Apple stammen, über die »iCloud force« abgeglichen werden können. Dazu zählen u. a. Dokumente von Microsoft workplace. Und speziell für Windows-Nutzer wird erklärt, wie sich deren PC-Hauptwerkzeug »Outlook« perfect ebenso an die iCloud anbinden lässt.
mit Infos zu »iWork für iCloud« sowie zum Teilen through »Familienfreigabe«
In etlichen Praxisbeispielen wird der Komfort beim Datenabgleich erläutert, wie sich Fotos und Musik (inklusive des neuen »Apple Music«-Dienstes) organisieren lassen und wie guy das »halbe digitale Leben« mit Adressen, Terminen und Memos führt. Auch für Familien ist »modernes Teilen« angesagt: Das Buch zeigt, wie Sie digitale Güter freigeben, aber auch als Privatsphäre schützen.
Darüber hinaus verraten die Autoren, wie Sie geschickt Ihre Büroarbeit über das net erledigen: mit iWork für iCloud – und das sogar im großen crew und auf Wunsch in Live-Schaltung mit Blick direkt auf Ihr Dokument.
Fazit: Dieses Buch sorgt für Sicherheit. In technisch leicht verständlicher Sprache lernen Sie die iCloud umfassend zu verstehen und für sich ganz praktisch zu nutzen. Alles in allem ein kompetenter und auch unterhaltsamer Leitfaden für Ihr digitales Leben.