By Aaron Shaw
•Great for didactic years of medication and scientific rotations
•Over two hundred+ illnesses, syndromes and stipulations- most frequently asked approximately on nationwide certifying exams
•Easy to discover, bullet aspect structure of “pertinent info” frequently asked in health center and on “end of rotation” or “Shelf” exams
•Key phrases: standard on tests are colour coded
•One universal ebook, for all clinical rotations
•Each subject addresses:
•6x9 “ paperback booklet: simply suits in a regular white coat pocket.
•Chapters are basically marked and canopy the entire simple scientific rotations that any MD, DO, PA or NP may take in the course of school.
•Great for skilled common practitioners as a clinical refresher.
I want this kind of booklet have been to be had whilst i used to be turning into a doctor Assistant. My aim for this publication is to diminish the volume of time trying to find pertinent questions and reduce the general funds spent through MD, DO, PA and NP scholars by means of having ONE well-organized and entire ebook that might be impeccably appropriate to all scientific rotations.
By Patrick Meybohm,Michael St.Pierre,Wolfgang Heinrichs,Berthold Bein
In diesem Buch finden Sie 111 Fallberichte, basierend auf wahren Gegebenheiten, praxisnah und anschaulich erzählt. Die Fallberichte stammen zum Teil aus der Datenbank des CIRS-AINS, wurden von den Autoren so oder in ähnlicher shape persönlich erlebt, oder beruhen auf anonymisierten Berichten. Sie beschreiben die wichtigsten Komplikationen in der Anästhesie, von klassischen bis hin zu eher seltenen Zwischenfällen.
Fehleranalysen und Empfehlungen zur Fehlervermeidung machen dieses Buch zu einem ausgezeichneten software für die Qualitätssicherung und das Fehlermanagement in der Anästhesie. Alle Fälle sind einheitlich aufgebaut und enthalten:
- Hintergrundbeschreibungen der Fehleinschätzungen, Fehlentscheidungen und Fehlhandlungen
- Konsequenzen für den Patienten
- Interpretationen aus Sicht des Anästhesisten und oft auch aus Sicht des Juristen
- Weitere Informationen zur Komplikationsentstehung, Fehlervermeidung, Qualitätssicherung
- Wichtige Take domestic Messages
Neu in dieser Auflage: Spannende neue Fälle aus den Bereichen Regionalanästhesie, Herz-Kreislauf, Transfusionsmedizin, Transplantation und Schmerztherapie.
Durch das neue Patientenrechtgesetz und die Unterstützung durch das Aktionsbündnis Patientensicherheit (APS) werden CIRS und Fehlermanagement immer wichtiger.
Jederzeit zugreifen: Der Inhalt des Buches steht Ihnen ohne weitere Kosten electronic in der Wissensplattform eRef zur Verfügung (Zugangscode im Buch). Mit der kostenlosen eRef App haben Sie zahlreiche Inhalte auch offline immer griffbereit.
By Ahmad Al-Sukaini,Mohsin Azam,Ash Samanta
Rheumatology: A clinical
handbook is an essential
resource for scientific scholars who desire an advent, knowing and overview
of the subject. Most competing texts
either burden scientific scholars with info they don't require, or cover
rheumatology along orthopaedics and accordingly compromise basics of
rheumatology. This booklet is varied –
it offers the entire details scholars want in the course of their rheumatology placement
and signposts them to the place they could locate extra information.
A definition and short pathophysiology
for every one situation is supplied, that's associated with the respective clinical
features. The publication covers the center parts of prognosis and remedy established on
the newest nationwide guidance to quickly carry scholars and junior medical professionals in
training updated. Self-assessment questions and an OSCE bankruptcy offer a fashion of checking that clients have understood and grasped the middle fabric, in addition to permitting scholars to be good built for his or her written and OSCE examinations. Written through medical
students and an skilled advisor rheumatologist, the publication combines a reader-friendly writing type with assurance of the cloth via medical experience
of a certified within the field.
Printed in full
colour all through, with an enticing layout, a transparent and concise writing style
as good as a variety of pedagogical gains together with an array of mnemonics,
pictures and diagrams, Rheumatology: A
clinical handbook is precisely this type of booklet scientific scholars and newly
qualified medical professionals would get advantages from.
By Garry Wilkes,Bronwyn Peirce,Carole Foot,Joseph Ting
Examination Emergency drugs is a close fellowship examination consultant to help emergency drugs trainees; it's meant as a advisor to complement fabric on hand from ACEM and covers the popular nature and structure of query varieties that has developed – for instance a shift in the direction of utilizing pictures that convey scientific difficulties, instead of apparatus or cures within the VAQ section.
- style in keeping with different titles within the ‘Examination" series
- content and format functional and suitable with adequate element to make sure giant wisdom
- covers normal elements approximately getting ready for the Fellowship exam, by means of information regarding the person written and scientific parts.
- example questions and template solutions for the written examination
- provides an summary of medical reasoning and scientific exam technique
- detailed description of neurological examination
By Barbara J. Bain
Written to aid haematology and basic scientific trainees evaluation their very own wisdom, and especially helpful for these getting ready for the half 1 exam of the Royal collage of Pathologists. This exam-centered ebook can be of use to center scientific trainees getting ready for the examinations of the Royal collage of Physicians and the Royal Australasian collage of Physicians and to haematology and basic drugs trainees in different nations the place equipment of exam are similar.
The one hundred fifty questions are awarded in codecs, unmarried most sensible resolution and prolonged Matching query, and is derived whole with specified suggestions and, whilst applicable, suitable references are given for every query in order that those that choose the incorrect solution will comprehend why one other resolution is better.
- Quick reference query e-book, perfect for exam preparation
- Includes 50 SBA questions, excellent for the half 1 and half 2 MRCP examinations, which even though having a common scientific slant, also are acceptable for haematology professional trainees
- Includes 70 SBA a number of selection questions applicable for haematology expert trainees but in addition valuable to center clinical trainees
- Includes 30 EMQs appropriate for these collaborating 1 of the FRCPath examination
- Questions come whole with absolutely referenced solutions and dialogue points
This ebook offers a tutorial software for education in addition to a good way to organize for examinations and can also be of worth to people who study in haematology and haematopathology.
By Rhona Knight
By Theodore X. O'Connell
USMLE Step 2 secrets and techniques is an easy-to-read assessment ideal for busy scholars such as you. Theodore X. O’Connell, MD ― writer of a number of assessment and scientific reference books ― has completely revised this renowned textual content, which provides essential questions and answers protecting the $64000 thoughts you must understand to attain good at the USMLE Step 2 examination: key stipulations you may be anticipated to acknowledge, all strong point and subspecialty themes, and important scientific concepts.
- Consult this identify in your favourite e-reader , behavior speedy searches, and alter font sizes for optimum clarity. appropriate with Kindle®, nook®, and different renowned devices.
- Learn an important questions and answers with the confirmed layout of the hugely acclaimed secrets and techniques Series®.
- Master all area of expertise and subspecialty topics lined on Step 2.
- Identify key evidence in the "Top a hundred Secrets."
- Consult the e-book at any place you pass thanks to a conveyable measurement that matches on your lab coat pocket.
- Review fabric quick and easily because of bulleted lists, algorithms, illustrations, and a brand new 4-color part that includes key pathologic and scientific photographs.
- Apply suggestions, reminiscence aids, and "secrets" accumulated via Theodore X. O’Connell, MD, and used relied on via scholars to cross the boards.
- Find details quick with a moment colour highlighting bankruptcy and part titles, legends, bullets and icons, and keyword phrases.
- Benefit from thorough revisions that ensure high-yield concentration and most modern overview of board-tested content.
By L. Maximilian Buja,Gerhard R. F. Krueger
Gain severe perception into the structure-function relationships and the pathological foundation of human disease with Netter's Illustrated Human Pathology. With a visually vivid approach, this atlas offers transparent and succinct representations of universal human ailments by means of referring to anatomical adjustments to the functional and medical manifestations of affliction and their underlying reasons and mechanisms.
Updated all through, it bargains a superb supplement to extra finished textbooks and shows of pathology, together with direction syllabi. it may even be used as an accessory for learn of gross and microscopic pathology specimens in laboratory routines, and makes a great assessment source for scholars, scientific citizens, physicians and different healthcare professionals.
Grasp and maintain key pathologic strategies and conditions. Beginning with a concise precis of a number of the pathological techniques and illnesses, each one bankruptcy contains illustrations of pathological approaches and illnesses followed via concise textual content geared toward clarifying and increasing the knowledge provided within the illustrations.
- Gain a very good visible realizing through greater than 380 vintage Netter and new Netter-style photos, gross and microscopic pictures and tables.
- Reference info effortlessly with a variety of tables all through together with 452 figures and 255 slides.
By Eugene C. Toy,Susan P. Raine,Thomas I. Cochrane
Learn scientific ethics and professionalism within the context of real-life patients
A Doody's middle identify for 2017!
Experience with genuine situations is vital to studying tips to deal with the demanding situations clinical ethics and professionalism will pose to you and your perform. Case documents: clinical Ethics and Professionalism contains 36 true-to-life instances which were conscientiously chosen to hide very important themes comparable to the doctor-patient courting, scholar matters, scientific groups, end-of-life care, and social media. each one case contains entire dialogue, medical pearls, references, and evaluate questions with answers.
- Learn from 36 high-yield instances, each one with board-style questions and key-point pearls
- Master complicated options via transparent and concise discussion
- Practice with overview questions that toughen learning
- Sharpen your skill to resolve difficulties concerning clinical ethics and professionalism
- Perfect for scientific and healthiness professions scholars getting ready for real-world practice
By Kay Goerke
- perfect für Hebammen, Ärzte, Studenten und Schwangere
- optimales Verständnis durch enge Text-Bild-Verknüpfungen
- mehr als 2500 Darstellungen
- von der Ovulation bis zur Implantation
- Mutterpass und Mutterschutzgesetz
- Blutgruppen und wichtige Labortests
- Ultraschall und Wehenschreiber
- pränatale Diagnostik (z.B. Amniozentese)
- über 1100 Einzeldarstellungen zu den Veränderungen von Mutter und Kind
- Normale und pathologische Verläufe
- Berechnung des Geburtstermins
- Kursangebote und richtige Vorbereitung
- Erkennen und Abwenden von Gefahren
- Vorgänge im Kreißsaal
- Möglichkeiten der Geburtshilfe
Die Tage nach der Geburt
- das Neugeborene
- Stillen oder Ersatznahrung?