By Hassan Qudrat-Ullah
Read Online or Download Better Decision Making in Complex, Dynamic Tasks: Training with Human-Facilitated Interactive Learning Environments (Understanding Complex Systems) PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
The world of clever and adaptive consumer interfaces has been of curiosity to the study group for a very long time. a lot attempt has been spent in looking for a strong theoretical base for adaptivity in human-computer interplay and to construct prototypical structures displaying good points of adaptivity in real-life interfaces.
The booklet stories at the present kingdom on HCI in biomedicine and well-being care, targeting the function of human components, sufferer safeguard good as methodological underpinnings of HCI theories and its program for biomedical informatics. Theories, types and frameworks for human-computer interplay (HCI) were well-known as key participants for the layout, improvement and use of computer-based structures.
This booklet discusses the newest advances in human components and ergonomics, targeting tools for making improvements to caliber, safeguard, potency, and effectiveness in sufferer care. by means of emphasizing the actual, cognitive and organizational points of human elements and ergonomics purposes, it studies on quite a few views, together with these of clinicians, sufferers, healthiness agencies and coverage prone.
This publication constitutes the refereed complaints of the ninth overseas convention on Collaboration applied sciences, CollabTech 2017, held in Saskatoon, SK, Canada, in August 2017. the ten revised complete papers provided during this ebook including 6 brief papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 37 submissions.
- Human Aspects of IT for the Aged Population. Design for Aging: Second International Conference, ITAP 2016, Held as Part of HCI International 2016, Toronto, ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- UX Strategy: How to Devise Innovative Digital Products that People Want
- Changing Times: Quality for Humans in a Digital Age
- The Safety of Intelligent Driver Support Systems: Design, Evaluation and Social Perspectives (Human Factors in Road and Rail Transport)
- Persuasive Technology: Using Computers to Change What We Think and Do (Interactive Technologies)
- Computer Access for People with Disabilities: A Human Factors Approach (Rehabilitation Science in Practice Series)
Additional info for Better Decision Making in Complex, Dynamic Tasks: Training with Human-Facilitated Interactive Learning Environments (Understanding Complex Systems)