By K. Chow
Read or Download Animation, Embodiment, and Digital Media: Human Experience of Technological Liveliness PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
The realm of clever and adaptive consumer interfaces has been of curiosity to the examine neighborhood for a very long time. a lot attempt has been spent in searching for a solid theoretical base for adaptivity in human-computer interplay and to construct prototypical platforms exhibiting good points of adaptivity in real-life interfaces.
The booklet experiences at the present kingdom on HCI in biomedicine and health and wellbeing care, targeting the position of human components, sufferer security good as methodological underpinnings of HCI theories and its program for biomedical informatics. Theories, types and frameworks for human-computer interplay (HCI) were well-known as key participants for the layout, improvement and use of computer-based platforms.
This e-book discusses the newest advances in human elements and ergonomics, targeting equipment for bettering caliber, security, potency, and effectiveness in sufferer care. via emphasizing the actual, cognitive and organizational features of human components and ergonomics functions, it reviews on a variety of views, together with these of clinicians, sufferers, healthiness companies and assurance services.
This ebook constitutes the refereed complaints of the ninth overseas convention on Collaboration applied sciences, CollabTech 2017, held in Saskatoon, SK, Canada, in August 2017. the ten revised complete papers awarded during this ebook including 6 brief papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 37 submissions.
- Human Aspects of IT for the Aged Population. Design for Aging: First International Conference, ITAP 2015, Held as Part of HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Social Computing and Social Media. Human Behavior: 9th International Conference, SCSM 2017, Held as Part of HCI International 2017, Vancouver, BC, Canada, ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI)
- Human Subject Research for Engineers: A Practical Guide (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Human-Computer Interaction: An Empirical Research Perspective
- Shape: Talking about Seeing and Doing (MIT Press)
- HCI Redux: The Promise of Post-Cognitive Interaction (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
Extra resources for Animation, Embodiment, and Digital Media: Human Experience of Technological Liveliness