By Ann Majchrzak,Elizabeth Fife,Qingfei Min,Francis Pereira
Read Online or Download Activating the Tools of Social Media for Innovative Collaboration in the Enterprise (SpringerBriefs in Digital Spaces) PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
The realm of clever and adaptive person interfaces has been of curiosity to the study group for a very long time. a lot attempt has been spent in looking for a strong theoretical base for adaptivity in human-computer interplay and to construct prototypical structures displaying positive factors of adaptivity in real-life interfaces.
The booklet experiences at the present kingdom on HCI in biomedicine and healthiness care, targeting the position of human elements, sufferer safeguard good as methodological underpinnings of HCI theories and its software for biomedical informatics. Theories, types and frameworks for human-computer interplay (HCI) were famous as key participants for the layout, improvement and use of computer-based structures.
This booklet discusses the newest advances in human components and ergonomics, targeting equipment for bettering caliber, security, potency, and effectiveness in sufferer care. by way of emphasizing the actual, cognitive and organizational features of human elements and ergonomics purposes, it reviews on a number of views, together with these of clinicians, sufferers, health and wellbeing enterprises and coverage companies.
This publication constitutes the refereed complaints of the ninth overseas convention on Collaboration applied sciences, CollabTech 2017, held in Saskatoon, SK, Canada, in August 2017. the ten revised complete papers awarded during this publication including 6 brief papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 37 submissions.
- Spatial Auditory Human-Computer Interfaces (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Living Labs: Design and Assessment of Sustainable Living
- Human Aspects of Information Security, Privacy and Trust: 5th International Conference, HAS 2017, Held as Part of HCI International 2017, Vancouver, BC, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Sound-Based Assistive Technology: Support to Hearing, Speaking and Seeing
- Fundamentals of Wearable Computers and Augmented Reality, Second Edition
Additional info for Activating the Tools of Social Media for Innovative Collaboration in the Enterprise (SpringerBriefs in Digital Spaces)